All residence hall laundry rooms have been equipped with Laundry Web. Laundry Web won't fold your clean clothes or iron your shirts, but it can reserve a washer or dryer that you want to use, tell you how many machines are in use, or send you a text when your laundry is done. Best of all, it's simple to use. Here's how:
- Log in to the Laundry Web system using your PID and password. Laundry Web is only available to on-campus residents.
- Select "Preferences" and let Laundry Web know how you would like to be notified (e-mail or text message) when your laundry is done.
- Choose "Room Status" to see how many washers and dryers are available in your building.
- Click on a room for a detailed list of available washers and dryers
- Select "Hold" to reserve an available machine for five minutes. You can reserve up to three machines at a time.
- Claim your reserved machine by swiping your Hokie Passport in the card reader when you load your laundry. Reserved machines will accept only your Hokie Passport during the five-minute period.
- Your Hokie Passport will not be charged until you actually claim your reservation, and you will not be charged extra for using the Laundry Web system.
- Laundry Web will notify you when your laundry is done.
Notice: The first time you use Laundry Web, you may be asked to create an exception and accept the website certificate.