You can use Laundry Web or the Speed Queen App!
All residence hall laundry rooms have been equipped with Laundry Web! Laundry Web won't fold your clean clothes or iron your shirts, but it can reserve a washer or dryer that you want to use, tell you how many machines are in use, or send you a text when your laundry is done.
Notice: This link only works when you're on the Virginia Tech campus. The first time you use Laundry Web, you may be asked to create an exception and accept the website certificate.
- Log in to the Laundry Web system using your VT Username and password. Laundry Web is only available to on-campus residents.
- Select "Preferences" and let Laundry Web know how you would like to be notified (e-mail or text message) when your laundry is done.
- Choose "Room Status" to see how many washers and dryers are available in your building.
- Click on a room for a detailed list of available washers and dryers
- Select "Hold" to reserve an available machine for five minutes. You can reserve up to three machines at a time.
- Claim your reserved machine by swiping your Hokie Passport in the card reader when you load your laundry. Reserved machines will accept only your Hokie Passport during the five-minute period.
- Your Hokie Passport will not be charged until you actually claim your reservation, and you will not be charged extra for using the Laundry Web system.
- Laundry Web will notify you when your laundry is done.