Your guests will have many amenities to enjoy during their visit to Virginia Tech, including:
- 24-hour Hospitality Desk
- Award-winning dining facilities
- Buildings with exterior door card access
- Coin-operated laundry facilities in all buildings
- Conference attendee registration assistance
- Ethernet and Wifi Internet access in rooms
- Gym Access (fee-based, not available for minors)
- Lock-out service
- Lounge space in residence halls
- On-campus ATM machines
- Outdoor grills
- Vending machines in the residence halls
Learn more about...
All exterior doors are locked 24 hours a day and each guest will need a card to gain access to the building. Virginia Tech also has a certified police department to serve the university community.
Guests can have mail delivered while they are staying on campus throughout the summer. All mail will be delivered to our Hospitality Desk and guests will be able to pick it up there 24/7.
Wireless internet accounts are available for access to the Virginia Tech wireless network. All buildings have at least one television in a lounge that can be used by guests.