February 2018 - Plan for Spring Break
Spring Break - Make a Plan!
- Saturday, 3 March 2018, at 10 a.m., residence halls close for spring break!
- Sunday, 11 March 2018, at 8 a.m., residence halls re-open following spring break.
- Exceptions apply for residents of 10-month residence halls if the resident registers to stay using the Break Housing Registration form in the StarRez Portal (form active from 15 February until 2 p.m., Friday, 2 March 2018)
Dining plans are not operational during the Spring Break
February 2018 - End of Semester Check-out Plans
Students living in Commencement Housing buildings (Lee, New Hall West, New Residence Hall East, Peddrew-Yates, and Pritchard Halls) must register any request to stay past Noon, May 10, 2018, as their building will be used for Commencement Housing activities.
Students who are graduating, participating in commencement activities, or otherwise have a extenuating circumstance should register their request by 5 p.m., Friday, March 2, 2018, using the Late Check Out Request form within the StarRez Portal.
Spring 2018 - Commencement Housing Available
Enjoy commencement weekend without the frustrations of finding lodging for you and your family. In an effort to provide convenient, low-cost accommodations, Conference and Guest Services is pleased to provide residence hall space for families and guests of graduates. Many guests find that staying in our halls during commencement weekend minimizes parking and dining difficulties and provides a memorable, nostalgic experience.
Spring 2018 Dining Plans
After Monday, 27 November, students may update their spring 2018 dining plan. If a student does not update their plan, they will receive a copy of their fall dining plan added to their spring account. Initial billing for the spring 2018 dining plan will be on the mid-December university billign statement.
Off-campus students may add, delete, or change their plan between 27 November and the 11:59 p.m., Thursdsay, 11 January 2018.
On-campus residents may change their dining plan during the same period. If an on-campus student will not be returning for the spring semester, their spring dining plan will be removed as their housing check-out is processed.
To make a change to the dining plan:
- Go to the StarRez Portal and log in with your PID/password and 2-factor identification.
- Select "Housing and Dining Contracts" from the tabs along the top of the page.
- Select the appropriate term/description
- Follow on-screen directions to add your plan.